Yoga and Pinterest

It doesn't matter how deep into a posture you go – what does matter is who you are when you get there!  Come to Clarkston Hot Yoga in Clarkston, MI for all of your Yoga and fitness needs!  Feel free to call (248) 620-7101 or visit our website www.clarkstonhotyoga.com for more information about the classes we offer! 
I never really got into Pinterest, but I suppose it's a decent place to find inspiration for the many interests we all have in life. I just created a yoga pinboard, and I'm really excited to see the insane poses that these advanced yogis can do!

Right now, yoga is a huge part of my life. It's a place where my mind can quiet and grow strong, it contributes to my general health, and is quickly becoming one of my greatest passions. I recently joined Laughing Frog Yoga studio in Santa Monica and I really have to say that I'm loving every minute of it. I have an unlimited pass and it really allows me to be flexible with the courses (levels and styles). My favorite class is taught by Catherine Tingey--Slow Flow (Level 1/2). It's the ultimate source for finding your own rhythm, taking your time in each pose, and slowing down after a stressful work day. Catherine really pours into her students and makes them feel welcome, important and necessary to the practice. She even follows up with me after classes on Facebook to tell me how glad she was I attended, or to give me advice on dealing with loss. She's a real treasure of a person and I'd like to be more like her.

Image via Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Link Queen's Thursday Things

Cleanse Day One

Happy Birthday, Amanda.