Tyrion Lannister


Just took one of those silly "What Game of Thrones character are you?" quizzes. I got Tyrion. My day is made.

In his honor, here's a few of my favorite Tyrion quotes:

“My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind...and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That's why I read so much, Jon Snow.”

 “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”

 “Perhaps that is the secret. It is not what we do, so much as why we do it.”

 “…When you’ve know me longer, you’ll learn that I mean everything I say.”
“Even the lies?”
“Especially the lies. Lord Petyr…”

 "I much like my head. I don't want to see it removed just yet."

 "I beg to differ. Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Link Queen's Thursday Things

Cleanse Day One

Happy Birthday, Amanda.