The Big Five



A while back I asked my closest friends to send me five words that come to mind when they think of me. I started out by writing down five of my own.

Energetic, Eclectic, Gregarious, Considerate, Fun

Here is what the others had to say. I put stars next to words that several people used.

Passionate
Energetic**
Eclectic***
Embellished
Yogi***
Enthusiastic**
Outgoing
Student
Driven**
Kind
Creative**
Playful
Madewell
Caring**
Desiring harmony
Optimistic
Perceptive
Imaginative
Facilitator 
Empowered
Spirited

Cultured
Intelligent***
Thoughtful**
Organize
Uniter
Bold
Persistent
Fabulous
Love
Beautiful
Strong
Glue
Steadfast
Anxious
Art
Real
Bangs
Generous
Compassionate
Empathetic
Goofy as heck

At this point, I am merely putting this list out in the universe in an attempt to manifest/manage these traits. I'd like to return to these qualities from time to time, especially if I'm feeling down or confused. They could be a good starting point to get back to a state of joy or inspiration.

Image: via Richard Heller Gallery: Corey Arnold  Colliding Sea, 2015 , 20 x 27 Inches, Pigment print    Sizes available: 20 x 27 in. and 30 x 40 in.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Link Queen's Thursday Things

Cleanse Day One

Happy Birthday, Amanda.